We’re looking for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Business Development Consultants to join our team!
Are you passionate about outbound sales? Do you love meeting new people, servicing new clients and thrive on a busy workload? We are looking for the right candidates that have a passion for selling, and getting results for our clients.
Who Are We?
The Lead Generation Company (TLGC) is a fast-growing, multi-award winning and dynamic B2B sales and marketing consultancy, and we’re looking to fill a range of full-time positions. This is a great and exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people to join a dynamic company.
The Lead Generation Company works with a variety of companies including multinationals, SMEs and start-ups in the UK, Europe, Australia and the USA, so the work will be exciting and varied.
You will juggle multiple campaigns at the same time and there are significant earning and progression opportunities as the business grows.
Achieving results for our customers is critical. You must enjoy the challenge of finding & generating new sales opportunities and enjoy the buzz when these are created.
What’s the role?
- Outbound sales calls/telemarketing to other businesses (no consumer calls)
- Generating leads and appointments
- Focusing on quality over quantity to maximize overall results
As a Business Development Consultant, you will have a strong sales background and thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment. If you are a confident person who enjoys a prospecting role then this is perfect for you. You will have fantastic communication skills and have previous experience with B2B sales. You will have the ability to identify and target companies and key personnel, as well as the competency to influence prospective customers.
Our business is growing quickly and therefore creates a unique opportunity to carve your own position and become an instrumental part of the team.
Skills & Experience
- Outbound B2B telemarketing / telesales / call experience essential
- Able to work on own initiative / works well as part of a team
- People person and a positive, can-do attitude
- Good communicator
- Proven track record
- Good attitude with energy and passion to succeed
- Someone with a genuine drive and willingness to get results for clients
- A professional, friendly and confident telephone manner
This is an exciting and ideal opportunity for a Sales Consultant looking for the next step in their career or an established Sales Executive looking for a new challenge to join a rapidly expanding organisation. Apply today!
- Salary – From 25k+ per annum d.o.e + excellent and uncapped OTE (circa £10,000 extra)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday-buy or sell scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Cost of Living or Well-being bonus
- A fantastic work environment with staff sports day challenges, company socials, and a full freezer of ice lollies!
Ready to apply? Fill in your details below, and one of the team will soon be in touch to discuss the role!
What Our Team Say:
‘I greatly enjoy my client-facing role and being involved in exciting projects, that generate amazing results for our clients.’
Sales and Marketing Manager
‘’I love learning about lots of different industries and companies, and how we can help them to achieve their sales goals’
‘’I really enjoy the work environment – my colleagues have made me feel welcome from day one, and I feel as though my opinion is truly valued.”
Digital Marketing Manager